Federal PLUS Loan Eligibility:
- Borrower should be the moms and dad (biological, adoptive or a step-parent if included in the FAFSA) of the dependent student that is undergraduate.
- Borrower should never have a undesirable credit score.
- The pupil is enrolled as being a regular pupil in a Title IV-eligible system.
- The pupil is signed up for at the very least 6 credit hours.
- The pupil is a U.S. citizen or qualified non-citizen.
- The pupil satisfies satisfactory progress that is academic doing their system. read more